Subject: Keynote Invitation - The Central and Eastern European Forum, 14-15 January
From: "Dugdale, Molly \(UK\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 13:19:43 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

FAO – The Office of the Minister of Finance, H.E. Mart Võrklaev

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you today to like to
invite H.E. Mart Võrklaev to be a keynote speaker at the Invisso (formerly
Euromoney Conferences)
<https://theceeforum.com/?&sortby=customfield_3415%20asc%2Ccustomfield_370
9%20asc%20%2Ccustomfield_3169%20asc&searchgroup=libraryentry-events>
Central and Eastern European Forum taking place on 14-15 January in
Vienna. It would be very valuable to have Minister Võrklaev’s input in the
discussions and I hope that he can join the other Ministers from across
the region at the historic 30th edition of this event.

I attach here a more formal invitation.

Please do let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to
hearing whether Minister Võrklaev will be able to join us.

All the best,

Molly

MOLLY DUGDALE
Product Developer

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
+44 (0)207 779 8170

4 Bouverie Street, London, UK EC4Y 8AX
 <http://www.invisso.org/> View our website

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/invisso/about/>
<https://www.youtube.com/@InvissoEvents>
<https://twitter.com/invisso_events>

DISCLAIMER: This communication is from a Delinian Group company. Delinian
Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 954730
with registered office at 4 Bouverie Street, London, EC4Y 8AX. Details of
the Delinian Group trading companies can be found at
www.delinian.com/delinian-group-trading-companies
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
This communication may contain information which is confidential, personal
and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other
than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use,
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this communication in error please notify the sender
immediately by return email. Please then delete the e-mail and all
attachments and any copies of it and do not use or disclose its contents
to any person. Delinian Limited (its subsidiaries and associates) cannot
accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this email as it
has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the email
may have been intercepted or amended, please notify the sender. Any
personal views expressed in this email are those of the sender and do not
necessarily reflect views of Delinian Limited (its subsidiaries and
associates). Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message,
you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.